- What do we mean by „the Boogie Man“?
- Why should you consider starting out your dog this way? The Boogie Man is an integral part of our training method for over 30 years.
- Top things to remember for the handler?
- Important things to keep in mind for the helper?
- Troubleshooting: things are not working out. What to do?
- Alternative method: „Boogie Man and the crate"
- Footage from dogs at an age ranging from 10 weeks to 6 months
- Length 35:05
Is this video for you? Watch it if you are a handler and helperwho is interested or will help a young dog make his first steps in protection work. We ALWAYS start out by teaching our dogs how to deal with the Boogie Man. We are happy this was the right way for all of our dogs, many of which have been very successful on a World level (Word Champions and National Champions).
Link zum Video (Freischaltung nach Kauf):